FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the majority of our trips have similar agendas, we want to make sure you feel prepared and excited for your boat adventure aboard Coastal Cruises!
What should we bring?
- Guests are encouraged to bring towels and bathing suits to take full advantage of the pristine beaches and crystal clear water. Due to limited space, beach chairs are not permitted unless approved by the crew based on available capacity. Pool noodles and a floating mat are available upon request.
Are we allowed to bring snacks or coolers?
- We strongly encourage our guests to bring light snacks on board to enjoy and the bar does offer refreshments. However, for insurance reasons, coolers and beverages are not allowed on board, but can be purchased at the bar.
What is available at the bar?
- Our bar offers soda, water, beer (Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Bud Light Seltzer, Cutwater Mojito) and wine (Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio) at reasonable prices ranging from $1-$7.
What is your cancellation policy?
- In the event of rain, our crew will make every effort to contact you to notify you of a cancelled trip. In the event of a cancelled trip due to rain, customers are entitled to a full refund or can be rebooked at the next availability. In the event of strong winds, trip itineraries may be adjusted at the discretion of the Captain and partial refunds will be issued.
Is there a restroom onboard?
- Yes, there is a restroom onboard located in the port aft of the vessel.
Is smoking allowed onboard?
- No, smoking is not allowed on board for the comfort of our guests. However, smoking is allowed once off the boat on the shore. Only vaping is allowed on board.
Are pets allowed onboard?
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed onboard due to the sensitive environmental nature of the island, with Egmont Key being a state park and bird preserve.
Is your vessel handicap accessible?
- Unfortunately, our vessel is not handicap accessible for those unable to make it up/down a ladder or take a few small steps. Give us a call with any questions regarding your mobility.
Is there a minimum age for kids?
- No, however we do ask our guests with children 6 and under to have their child remain seated while the vessel is underway unless accompanied by an adult