6810 GULFPORT BLVD S.
ST. PETE, FL 33707
BAR AND RESTROOM ONBOARD
COAST GUARD CERTIFIED
TOP-RATED BOAT TOUR
award-winning boat cruises in st. pete
Island sunset & skyway light show
- Starting at $65 per person | 3 Hours
- Scenic Sunset Cruise
- 30min stop at Sand Dollar Island for Sunset
- 30min stop at Skyway Bridge for $15M Light Show
- A Night to Remember! Usually sold out!
DOLPHIN WATCHING & SHELLING ADVENTURE
- $60 Adults | Children 12 & Under FREE | 3 Hours
- Family-friendly boating adventure with dolphins
- Visit local shelling islands with breathtaking views
- On-board bar, restroom, television and shade seating
- The perfect addition to your destination vacation
(MARCH – OCTOBER)
- Starting at $65 per person | 4.5 Hours
- 21+ Open Bar Available
- Fun in the Sun at the Johns Pass Sandbar
- Perfect for all celebrations!
(NOVEMBER – MARCH)
- Starting at $30 per person| 2.5 Hours
- 21+ Open Bar Available
- Fun Daytime Intercoastal Cruise
- Start the party with us!
Wonderful experience!! The captain was wonderful and knowledgeable about the island, and the skyway bridge history. I took a lot of amazing pictures! Can't wait to go again!!
Sunset Cruise Not to be Missed The stops underneath the bridges and at Sand Dollar Island as the sun went down, along with the panoramic view of the Skyway Bridge at night all made for an incredible time. The crew were fantastic as well, making it an enjoyable experience for everyone aboard.
Great for families and Fun in general toby and paul r the best (this is really fun and cool, if you like to take pictures you definitely need to do this!)
Birthday celebration with family One of the best sunsets cruises I have taken. The crew really set a festive tone and we’re very accommodating. Loved everything about it. Great for locals as well as tourists.
Relaxing Evening It was a very nice evening out on the water. The little island stop was nice and the views of all the bridges we went under was wonderful especially the skyway bridge and lights. I took this with friends in memory of my husband’s 1 year passing because he loved being out on the water.
Always a great time!! We’re local and fifth time aboard. Being repeat cruisers(5) this was an incredible opportunity as always. The crew was great and very attentive. Go go go!
Amazing family experience Lovely from start to finish, well looked after. Friendly crew & informative. Great views of sunset from island and mini explore & breathtaking views of bridges with plenty of photo opportunities. Highly recommended!
It was a great experience, I greatly recommend to do this It was nice to look all the bridges and houses at night. I took many photos, it was also nice to see the sunset before it became night. It was really fun.
Sunset view Awesome tour, Paul the crew was awesome, I will recommend to family and friends please go check them out.
AMAZING!!! AMAZING!!! The crew Toby and Brittany were top notch. Very entertaining and fun! The stop on Sand Dollar Island was beautiful. Sunset is incredible.